Tuesday 17 February 2009

Journal your Christmas 2008



 

 


JYC Is a course  run by Designer Shimelle Laine that will get you back in touch with the important thing about Christmas, This year was the first time I did  JYC and the first time I scrapped to someone else’s prompts.


   



 

There is a prompt for each day in December and one for the Twelve Days of Christmas making a total of 39 pages I have displayed them as collages  to try and not bore you.


 


1st December to the 4th




5th December to the 8th




9th December to the 12th

 



 

13th December to the 15th



Day 13 Was about your favourite carol, I created a Front door that when opened played Silent Night using a musice insert for a card.

16th December to the 18th



The 18th prompt was about favourite food, so  a humerous recipe for Sprouts and Pigs in Blankets

19th December to the 22nd





23rd December to the 27th



28th December to the 31st



1st January to the 3rd

 

4th January to the 5th

 


Book Cover and Tags the book was made to look like a Christmas Present



Lastly  Twelve Night 6th January


 


When all is finished there is always Hope


 



1 comment:

  1. I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete