Tuesday 17 February 2009

CD Book

Inspired by the work of Voodoo Vixen  http://scraphappenshere.blogspot.com/  I bought a Bind It All   http://www.binditall.blogspot.com/  and being me as a first attempt I made a CD Book  normal people start with little note books  and easy things   so I collected some unwanted CD and used to BIA to make holes in the sides for the wires  as the BIA is straight and the CDs are curved you do get some part holes these you cover with your pretty paper afterwards,   BEWARE it makes a horrid noise while you cut and only 1 at a time.



 



 

 The theme for my CD Book was our Cats we used to have 4 but sadly last year we lost Willow to Thyroid problems he was 14 years old, part Siamese and part Moggy with a constant purr he used to sit on my lap when I watched the TV.


  



 


This was in a way of remembering him  and the other 3 who are all Birmans  Seal Points and extremely Silly, We have Mum Crystal, Daughter Holly who is stone deaf and chews wires and Auntie Sapphire .





They are all nuts about DH and follow him around vying for his attention.

 

Holly sleeps in some very odd positions almost inside out

No comments:

Post a Comment