Tuesday 17 February 2009

House Book


Bitten by the BIA bug I  was looking for another project, a collague at work who is from Benin asked me what my house was like and here is the book of my House,




I did a page for each room and a page of text telling the stories from the 35 years we have lived there.


 



 


The Peacock feathers are featured in the curtains in the Lounge.


Arthur Silver  designed the famous Liberty 'Peacock Feather' fabric in 1887 which is still produced today and is one of the enduring images of art nouveau.


 A little early for the house that is Edwardian 1904.


 







1 comment:

  1. There are actually numerous details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I provide the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up the place a very powerful thing will be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I'm certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each girls and boys feel the influence of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete