Sunday 12 July 2009

Not So Big Jiggy Swap

This is the Not So Big Jiggy Swap before it goes in the post




2. N4n Lu

Butterflies





6. leigh 11

         Childrens TV Characters





7. Wisher

TREES


          8. Dragonfly Jane   

              THE BEATLES



 3. Terris Chocolat

     LIZARDS        


5. Crafty Barbie

    METAL



              



1. Magpie

     TIME





 4. roxy52
Blue Fantasy 





9. Phoenix Tears

 CHOCOLATE 

    

 To be added soon completed Lizard Jigsaw  





 

9 comments:

  1. fabulous a beautiful puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fab work here, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensible have fun with back great mister...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to uncover you actually again. And again having an interesting document.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it had been very worthwhile to read simple things. I would like to offer this page within my blog. It might? And also you et a free account for Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am starting a new internet blog directory and was wondering if I can submit your website? I'm hoping to grow my directory gradually by hand so that it retains good quality. I will make sure and put your website in the proper category and I'll additionally use, "Scrap Happy » Blog Archive » Not So Big Jiggy Swap" as your anchor text. Please let me know if this is ok with you by emailing me at: Doscher19@gmail.com. Thanks alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the iLikeViral plugin because it gently asks the visitors to promote the site to their friends using the Facebook Like or Share buttons. It is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now i'm an experienced web content article author. How can i look for a organization or maybe individual to build reports ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank a lot for your share! I will try it

    ReplyDelete