Thursday 16 July 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I have been taking the Jessica Sprague course on Photo Editing and Frames

As it was so well presented and easy to follow I have signed up for the Up and Running course,









This is the layout I created for the second part of Lesson 2 using some of my Digi scrap stash. This is the first layout I have done without using a template and following the instruction. When I have more time I will add the other pics for both the courses.








Jessica Sprague course on Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects



Lesson 1

 

PNG frames and word art.  

Lesson 2 




  Brushes

Lesson 3




Create a Vintage, Hand-Tinted Look

Adjustment layers and Blending Modes



Lesson 4



Clipping Masks

Lesson 5



 Textures

Lesson 6

TTV & Mega-Challenge

 Some work some don't. Its down to picture choice



Lesson 7

Self check,  tried Lesson 7 again



Lesson 8



 Type

Lesson 9



Edge Burn

Lesson 10



Project Start-to-Finish

Lesson 11



 Selective/Spot Recolouring

Lesson 12








Lesson 13

Lesson 13 extra


Jessica Sprague Up and Running Digital Scrapbooking Course

   Lesson 1



Lesson 1Bonus



Lesson 2



Lesson 2 Bonus



Lesson 3



Lesson 3  Bonus



This was made with a ready made Template and I added digi stash from Design Crea  Wonderful World

Lesson 4


Here is another attempt at lesson 4 using different paper  Jessica Sprague Gentle Morn



Now were Rocking Course 2

Having completed the first course I have now started the second


Lesson 1





Lesson 2

Lesson 3


Some more I have done










The picture above and below are from scanned photos taken over 30 years ago improved in Photoshop




Lesson 2  Four-Piece Circular Photo Block



















Now We're Rockin With Photoshop Course

  Lesson 2,   3rd  part.





  Lesson 3,



Lesson 3, Nerdy Little Secret



A few extra LO's



This is the design for DGS2s Birthday cake  if Asda's still do photo cakes, he has a thing for Giraffes.






10 comments:

  1. fab digi LO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those photo editing techniques... looks like you've learnt loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your website on google. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I really learned alot from your site. To me, you are doing the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this particular challenge plus it does present me personally some fodder for thought. Nevertheless, coming from everything that I have experienced, I just wish as the remarks stack on that folks remain on issue and don't get started upon a tirade regarding the news of the day. All the same, thank you for this superb piece and even though I can not really agree with it in totality, I value your viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A large percentage of of what you assert happens to be astonishingly appropriate and that makes me wonder the reason why I hadn't looked at this in this light previously. This piece truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this issue goes. Nevertheless at this time there is just one issue I am not necessarily too cozy with and while I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual core theme of your position, permit me see just what all the rest of the subscribers have to say.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deference to author , some excellent selective information . "To have a grievance is to have a purpose in life." by Alen Coren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably the the majority of satisfying kind of scrapbooking you possibly can make is a which you plan to offer like a gift. Scrapbooks make special gifts for nearly each and every celebration, as there handmade touches display that most people plan about the individual. Any time somebody gets your scrapbooking as any present, this individual or perhaps she could be driven to make a scrapbook also, and in this way it is possible to spread the scrapbook bug to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this blog, it was just what I was looking for. There is so much information here, so I thank you so much for enlightening my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you're blog via Google and I have to say. A Enormous Thank you, I believed that the post was extremely informative I'll revisit to see what more great information I can recieve here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NHSEO voucher...

    [...]Scrap Happy » Blog Archive » Digital Scrapbooking[...]...

    ReplyDelete