Sunday 14 February 2010

Tiddy Jiggy







 



6 X 6 Jigsaw Swap this is the third and last part of the Jigsaw Swap we started with a 12 x 12 then we did an 8×8 and lastly we are doing the baby one at 6×6. 


no1 is Frances’s Klimt, she posted a pic of how our pieces should be here and she has said, “I fancied a jiggy that glowed!”


no2 is kikimama23 * Nature/Texture and she said, “I want a lumpy/bumpy touchy feely jigsaw” and ” I don’t think I have any preferences, I love most colours”


 



no3 is sabulous * Masquerade – W’eve got her piccy for inspiration and she said: “Thinking masks etc and very colourful…”; “I’m thinking lots of colours, bits&bobs and different textures/materials. And masks of course”



4.Terris Chocolat’s theme is Ammonites – “Natural colour Browns, Beige, Taupe, Black and greys. Fossils can feature as well the Fish skeletons and Trilobites kind please”



5. Pip = ‘wings’. “Be as imaginative as you like but could it be vintagy please rather than too modern other than that I’ve no preferences”



6 mel81pop = metal grungey -pieces “I would like metal grungy – and also I am not going to use my pieces to reform the jigsaw – they are going to be embelllishments in a mini book for my teenage son – so you can do them any way up, back to front and have anything sticking out, or hanging down (yes please!) – as chunky as you like thank you”)



7.nettyb, a Steampunk theme – “Victoriana meets mechnical – pretty roses, butterflies, corsets meets cogs, clockwork bits and bobs etc. ”



8. dusty fairy = flowers please –”i’m thinking metal,ribbon,felt,clay etc etc pretty flowers really girly please,lots of colours and texture please”



9. ginger66’s theme is Vintage Love again I’d like blues/reds/pinks/metallics. Lots of texture, embellies, altered






Here is the completed Jigsaw,

Many thanks to everyone who added a piece they are wonderful.

no1  New 2 This, no 2 Kikimama's, no3  Sabulous,  no 4  mine, no 5  pip,

 no6  mel81pop, no7 nettyb, no8 dusty fairy, no 9 Ginger 66

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious which blogging platform you're running? I'm new to blogging and have been thinking about using the Live journal platform. Do you consider this is a good platform to start with? I would be extremely thankful if I could ask you some questions through email so I can learn a bit more prior to getting started. When you have some free time, please be sure to get in touch with me at: Tavenner159@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing share, I just offered this onto a colleague who was performing a little analysis on this. And he actually bought me breakfast given that I found it for him.. smile. So allow me to reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for investing time to talk about this, I really feel strongly about it and enjoy reading additional on this topic. If possible, while you turn into knowledge, would you thoughts updating your blog with additional details? It can be highly beneficial for me. Large thumb up for this weblog publish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this is amazing site! really cool and it will be a new inspirations for me

    ReplyDelete