Thursday 27 August 2009

Beautiful Evidence Jessica Sprague

Beautiful Evidence Jessica Sprague

What to Expect in Class


At the end of our class, you will have a stunning digital album. One that, I promise you, will be precious to the people who love you, as a true and honest glimpse into your life. I would give SO MUCH to have one of these from each of the people in my family: my parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. But what we can do, this year, and what you have done, by registering for this class, is start RIGHT NOW. Begin with you. Tell your story, how you see it. Ready to get started? Let's go!


Day 1





Day 2





Day 3





Day 4







Day 5





Day 6





Day 7



Day 8





Day 9





Day 10 & 11







 
























Day 12 & 13








Day 14



Day 15



Day 16 & 17












Day 18 & 19                                                     


  

  

Day 20


4 comments:

  1. There is noticeably a whole lot to realize about this. I suppose you produced certain good points in functions also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously like the modern appear. I enjoyed the information. Bless you for a fantastic page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have noted very interesting points! ps nice website.

    ReplyDelete